• 12 electronic modules included, plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-compatible);
• Arduino programming support;
• Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock);
• Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector;
• Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones;
• Comes with smartphone App (Android and iOS available).
Scratch is a programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations – and share your creations with others around the world. In the process of designing and programming Scratch projects, young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively. Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. It is available for free at http://scratch.mit.edu